Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this, the web service magemad.com or any other web service or site owned and/or operated by MageMad Software. (the “Service”), and by accessing, viewing, or using the material and functionality on the Service, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, and equally binding, and that you accept such Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you are not granted permission to use the Service and should exit immediately.
Quotations and Estimates
- All quotations and estimates provided by MageMad are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue.
- Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- MageMad reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
Payment Terms and Intellectual Property
- All quotations provided by MageMad, require a 50% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- MageMad will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- MageMad disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by us, do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by MageMad, solely remains the property of MageMad, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from MageMad.
- Any costs incurred by MageMad for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing MageMad code license for the quoted application.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
Use of this service is entirely at your own risk. Neither MageMad nor its affiliates is responsible for the consequences of reliance on any information contained in or submitted to the service, and the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. These materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. MageMad shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of, access to, or inability to use these materials. Under no circumstances will the total liability of MageMad to you exceed the price paid for use of the service.
Corrections and Changes
While we endeavor to keep these materials up to date, MageMad cannot assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. MageMad further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. MageMad may make changes to these materials, or to the products or services described herein, at any time without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. MageMad reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service in the event that you violate these Terms and Conditions, or for any reason whatever.
Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, MageMad will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved. The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.